The NRT body can be fitted with a wide range of lock inserts and a cam in either zinc plated steel or polyamide as required.
What does ZP stand for?
ZP stands for Zinc Plated
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZP
We have 3 other meanings of ZP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Airship Patrol Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1920s to 1960s)
- Probability area
- Zajedno za Promjene (Together for Changes, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Zapatero Presidente (Spanish Socialist Workers Party slogan for 2004 elections)
- Zelda Portal (gaming website)
- Zeppelin (Lighter Than Air)
- Zero Padding
- Zero Porosity
- Zero Punctuation (gaming review series)
- Zielpunkt (German: Endpoint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The compact Oetikere ear type clamping system is offered in stainless steel and zinc plated carbon steel.
This product, based on a mixture of resorcinol and high dispersible silica, makes it possible to bond unvulcanized rubber with treated or untreated textiles, as well as brass or zinc plated steel cord.
E2 features vulcanised rubber wheels mounted on a polypropylene technopolymer centre with a precision tube axle set and zinc plated bracket assembly including a dual ball race configuration.
The units are available with various optional features such as automatic adjustment variable or fixed speed drives, and in stainless steel, powder coated mild steel or zinc plated finish.
The NS lock body in black polyamide UL94 V-O is matched with one of many diecast alloy inserts from the range and assembled with a standard zinc plated steel cam into 1mm to 2mm sheet via a conventional double D hole of 16.