Small amounts of zinc oxide-eugenol diffuse through the dentin to the pulp and provide anti-inflammatory and local anesthetic effects on the dental pulp.
What does ZOE stand for?
ZOE stands for Zinc Oxide-Eugenol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZOE
We have 11 other meanings of ZOE in our Acronym Attic
- Zone of Discharge (Florida)
- ZOPE Object Database
- Zeit Ohne Dienstliche Inanspruchnahme (German)
- Zone Defense Integrated Active Capability
- Zones of Drug Intelligence Activity
- zero ozone depletion potential
- Zentrale Oberbauerneuerung (German)
- Zero Energy
- Zéro Puissance, Oxyde d'Uranium, Eau Lourde (French: Zero Power, Uranium Oxide, Heavy Water)
- Zimbabwe Orphans Endeavor (ministry; North Carolina)
- Zone Of Entry
- Zone Of Exclusion
- Zone of the Enders (video game)
- Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner (Playstation 2 game)
- Zone of Fire
- Zone of Optimal Functioning (athletic theory)
- Zone of Action
- Zones of Communications (US Navy)
- Zone of Fire Origin (smoke ventilation)
- Zona Franca de Tacna (Spanish: Tacna Free Trade Zone; Tacna, Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eugenol release and the cytotoxicity of different zinc oxide-eugenol combinations.
IRM (Dentsply Caulk, Milford, DE, USA) is a polymethylmethacrylate-reinforced zinc oxide-eugenol cement indicated for use as a root-end filling material (Harrison & Johnson, 1997) Epoxy resin-based cements have also presented a good performance as root canal sealers.