584T>C) mutation identified in this study was not found in 200 apparently healthy females; moreover, this amino acid belongs to the zinc finger domain, was conserved during evolution (data not shown), and is segregated in a 3-generation pedigree with a classic ATR-X phenotype and a skewed X-inactivation status in carrier females.
What does ZD1 stand for?
ZD1 stands for Zinc Finger Domain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zener Diode
- Zenith Distance
- Zero Defects
- Zero Doppler
- Zero Drift (electronics)
- Zinc Depleted (biochemistry)
- Zip Disk
- Zone de Détection (French: Detection Zone; security)
- Zone Description
- Zambia Development Agency (est. 2006; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zimbabwe Diabetic Association
- Zinc Development Association
- Zu Den Akten (German: To The Documents)
- Zeus Distributed Authentication and Content
- Zertifikat Deutsch Als Fremdsprache
- Zero Defect Application Kernel
- Zafara Double Agent Plushie (neopets)
- Zentralausschuss Der Agrargewerblichen Wirtschaft (German agrarian-commercial economy central committee)
- Zimbabwe Domestic and Allied Workers Union (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of physiological functions which is attributed to zinc is growing, since it has been estimated that zinc finger domains are coded by up to 3% of the human genome.