May 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Power Air Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: PWAC) today announced that it has joined the Zinc Energy Storage Technology Consortium ("ZESTec").
What does ZESTEC stand for?
ZESTEC stands for Zinc Energy Storage Technology Consortium (Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zen Environmental Studies Institute (religion)
- Zero-Error Side Information
- Zone Economique Spéciale Intégrée (French: Integrated Special Economic Zone; Senegal)
- Zimbabwe Election Support Network
- Zentrale Teilesortimentdatei
- Zeballos Elementary Secondary School (British Columbia, Canada)
- Zephyr Employee Self Service (software)
- Zinc Energy Storage System
- Zenjydar Salama Trust (UK)
- Zoo Experiences for Students and Teachers
- Zeppelin Europe Tours Ltd. (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Zero Emission Technology (alternative energy)
- Zeta Epsilon Tau (college fraternity)
- Zoological Education Trust (est. 1986; Canada)
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Apparatus
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Assembly
- Zoophiles for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Zasada Etyki Towarzyskiej Buzana (Polish: The Buzan Principle of Social Ethics)
- Zentrales Elektronisches Telefonbuch (German: Central Electronic Directory)
- Zandieh Europe Trading Cooperation (commerce/economics industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Zinc and Energy Storage Producers Unite to Form Zinc Energy Storage Technology Consortium Arotech Corporation (NasdaqNM: ARTX) announced today that its Electric Fuel subsidiary is one of the founders of the recently formed Zinc Energy Storage Technology (ZEST) Consortium.