Zinc die castings can be manufactured as precise near-net-shape parts and accept a wide variety of finishes.
What does ZDC stand for?
ZDC stands for Zinc Die Casting
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ZDC
We have 13 other meanings of ZDC in our Acronym Attic
- Zeitschriftendatenbank (States Library Berlin; specialized database for international serial titles)
- Zero Delay Buffer
- Zimbabwe Development Bank
- Zwingen Dittingen Blauen Nenzlingen (German parish)
- Ziff-Davis Benchmark Operation
- Washington, DC (Air Route Traffic Control Center)
- Zenrin DataCom (Zenrin; various locations)
- Zero Defect Council
- Zero-Degree Calorimeter
- Zeus Defense Center
- Zohry Demographic Consulting
- Zero Defects by Design
- Zero Delay Device
- Zero Discharge Desalination
- Zero-Suppressed Binary Decision Diagram
- Zambia Direct Democracy Movement
- Zero Diatomic Differential Overlap
- Zero Discharge Demonstration Program (Lake Superior; Canada and US)
- Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate
- Zona De Descargas Reservada (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The advantage of Zinc die casting is the precision net-shape, high-volume production capability the high pressure, hot-chamber process yields.
Pace Industries LLC of Fayetteville announced last week it had acquired the zinc die casting business of Del Mar Industries Inc.
For example, in the back of a zinc die casting die is a bushing called the sprue bushing with a female radius on it.
s zinc die casting business, which was part of the company's Del Mar Die Casting Business in Gardena, Calif.
But times have changes, and the zinc die casting process has become more sophisticated with demands for ever increased machine speeds and reductions in manpower costs, which meant there was need to load a machine with metal for a whole shift.