Zinc Corporation of America, Monaca, PA, has earned ISO 9002 registration of its quality management system for the manufacture of zinc oxide, zinc dust and supporting activities.
What does ZCA stand for?
ZCA stands for Zinc Corporation of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCA
We have 9 other meanings of ZCA in our Acronym Attic
- Zip Code
- Zobu Consulting (Izmir, Turkey)
- Zona Cero (Spanish: Zone Zero; news portal; Colombia)
- Zone Co-ordinator
- Zone Control (computer game)
- Zone Coordinator (Maquis Forces International)
- Zowbie Consulting (internet marketing firm)
- Zen Center of Asheville (Asheville, NC)
- Zero Carbon Australia (environment)
- Zimbabwe Christian Alliance (faith-based organization)
- Zion Christian Academy (Columbia, TN)
- Zonal Current Anomaly (meteorology)
- Zone Control Authority
- Zero Clearance Auxiliary Bearing
- Zero-Crossings Analysis Interface Module (bat research hardware)
- Zip Code Assistance Ministries (Houston, Texas)
- Zinc Calcium Phosphorus Oxide
- Z Car Association of Richmond (Nissan enthusiasts club; Richmond, VA)
- Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies
- Zoned Constant Angular Velocity
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZINC CORPORATION OF AMERICA Zinstabe zinc-based foam activator/stabilizers in powdered form for calendered PVC and plastisol foams.
ZINC CORPORATION OF AMERICA Zinstabe line of zinc-based foam activator/stabilizers is offered in powdered form for calendered PVC and plastisol foams.