On the other hand, some researchers claim that a thin layer of basic zinc chloride derived from the zinc ammonium chloride fluxing residues is the cause of the low paint performance, but this fact is supposed to occur only when wet fluxing is adopted in galvanizing processes.
What does ZnCl stand for?
ZnCl stands for Zinc Chloride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ziegler-Natta Catalyst (polymers)
- Zion Nature Center (est. 2002; Zionsville, IN)
- Zjednoczeni Na Cygnusie (Polish gaming clan)
- Zomi National Congress
- Zone Control
- Zone of Nonproliferating Cells
- Zambia National Commercial Bank
- Zero-mean Normal Cross Correlation
- Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce
- Zwakman Nabizai Construction Company (Afghanistan)
- Zimbabwe National Council for the Welfare of Children
- Zelda No Densetsu (game)
- Zenith Neutral Delay (global positioning systems)
- Zinc-Binding Domain
- Zambian National Defense Force
- Newman, Western Australia, Australia - Newman (Airport Code)
- Zero Net Energy (completely energy efficient)
- Zone Naturelle d'Equilibre (French: Natural Area of Balance)
- Zinc Finger (protein; biology)
- Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cleaning composition is comprised of a water miscible solvent; an inorganic salt selected from the group consisting of sodium chloride, sodium bromide, magnesium bromide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium bromide and zinc chloride, and water.
283(I)/2011 dated 1st April, 2011 has very recently given exemption in sales tax to textile auxiliaries making it zero-rated of the items, which are used generally in textile sector such as caustic soda, soda ash, sodium silicate, (others), tallow, urea active, zinc chloride.
In order to produce zinc oxide nanoparticles, they poured some hydrogel in a solution of zinc chloride, and stirred it for a determined period of time.
has patented a key step in the process; it is using zinc chloride to catalyze the conversion of milkweed oil's triglycerides into the UV-absorbing cinnamic acid derivatives.
A number of condensing agents such as iodine, acetic anhydride, piperidine and anhydrous zinc chloride were used and anhydrous zinc chloride was found to be most suitable in inert solvent like benzene, toluene and xylene.
ABSTRACT : An experiment was conducted to investigate the mechanism for the effect of tetrabasic zinc chloride (TBZC) in enhancing growth performance of weanling piglets.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Unfortunately in the case of epichlorohydrin elastomers, zinc-containing materials can readily be converted to zinc chloride during extended aging at or near 125[degrees]C.