The process uses permanent graphite molds to produce parts from ZA-12, a zinc aluminum alloy that offers a combination of physical properties, surface finish and low cost.
What does ZAMAK stand for?
ZAMAK stands for Zinc Aluminum Alloy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zahnarztpraxis am Mehringhof (German dental practice)
- Zamboanga, Philippines - Zamboanga Airport (Airport Code)
- Zentrum Audiovisuelle Medientechnik (German: Audiovisual Media Technology Center; Bochum, Germany)
- Zenworks Asset Management
- zero all memory (computing)
- Zhao-Atlas-Marks (time-frequency distribution)
- Zinc, Aluminum and Magnesium
- Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium Alloy Coated Steel
- Zone Announcement Message
- Zinc Aluminum Magnesium and Copper (alloy)
- Zoroastrian Association of Metropolitan Chicago
- Zambezi Watercourse Commission (intergovernmental organization)
- Zimbabwe Association of Music Educators
- Zimbabwe Association of Microfinance Institutions
- Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik (German: Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics)
- Zhejiang Advanced Manufacturing Institute (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (Robert M. Pirsig novel; also seen as ZMM)
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors (band)
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors (LucasArts video game)
- Zero Angular Momentum Observers
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has a zinc aluminum alloy construction with a 1/4" NPT male or 1/4" NPT female compressed air inlet.