42) Zimmermann-Laband syndrome is characterized by abnormalities of the nose &/or ears, absence &/or hyperplasia of the nails or terminal phalanges of the hands & feet, hyperextensibility of joints, hepatosplenomegaly, mild hirsutism, & mental retardation.
What does ZLS stand for?
ZLS stands for Zimmermann-Laband Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZLS
We have 1 other meaning of ZLS in our Acronym Attic
- Zwiazek Literatow Polskich (Polish: Polish Writers' Union; est. 1920)
- Zimbabwe Liberators' Peace Initiative
- Zeroline Rejection (financial technical analysis)
- Zoom-Lens Reflex (camera)
- Zucker Lean Rat (rat species)
- Zambia Library Service (est. 1962; Ministry of Education)
- Zanzibar Law Society (Tanzania)
- Zeeman Laser Scattering
- Zero Length String (programming value)
- Zero-Lifetime Space (programming)
- Zion Lutheran School (various locations)
- Zanzibar Legal Services Centre (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Zdruzena Lista Socialnih Demokratov (United List of Social Democrats, Slovenia)
- Zuid Limburgse Stoomtrein Maatschappij (Dutch: South Limburg Steamtrain Society; The Netherlands)
- Zero Latency Transfer (Solid Data Systems)
- Zero Lock Time (PLL Dynamics)
- Zimbabwe Leaf Tobacco Ltd
- Zones Locales de Tri
- Zürcher Lesetest
- Zero Length Take-Off (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zimmermann-Laband syndrome with bilateral developmental cataract--a new association?