A PENSIONER had to be cut free after he pierced his thumb on a hook fitted on his zimmer frame at a Birmingham care home.
What does ZF stand for?
ZF stands for Zimmer Frame
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZF
We have 3 other meanings of ZF in our Acronym Attic
- Zebra Extreme (counter-strike team)
- Free Balloon (US Navy)
- Zahnradfrabrik Friedrichshafen (German transmission type)
- Zelda Forever (web site)
- Zend Framework
- Zermelo-Fraenkel (set theory)
- Zero Flag
- Zero Frequency
- Zombie Forum
- Zonal Filter
- Zone of Fire
- Zul'farrak (World of Warcraft game instance)
- Zero Forcing Block Decision Feedback Equalizer (type of joint detection receiver)
- Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture with Zero Forcing Filtering
- Zero-Forcing Block Linear Equalizer
- Zero-Forcing Block Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Zero-Forcing Decision Feedback
- Zero-Forcing Decision Feedback Equalizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABMU Health Board, which covers Bridgend and Port Talbot, say companies have been asking for appointments at homes to showcase products such as chairs, beds, zimmer frames and wheelchairs.
ABMU health board say they have been made aware of companies calling people across Bridgend, Neath, Port Talbot and Swansea, and asking for an appointment at their homes to showcase products such as chairs, beds, zimmer frames and wheelchairs.
So look out for a little White haired lady as the Sky Blues are giving her a game she'll be easy to spot on the pitch as she's the one with the Zimmer Frame
Jayne said: "No doubt we'll end up in retirement homes near to each other on our Zimmer frames.
EDWINA CURRIE visited the Royal Liverpool hospital to return the Zimmer frame and crutches she was given after suffering a broken ankle.
Mark can walk 20 steps using his Zimmer frame and she walks unsteadily alongside him.
On Saturday morning a zimmer frame was stolen from the back yard of a house in Ash Terrace, Tantobie.