The Zimbabwe National Traditional Healers Association have condemned the practice, asserting that they believe 'this is a form of witchcraft'.
What does ZNTHA stand for?
ZNTHA stands for Zimbabwe National Traditional Healers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ZNTHA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal Library for Natural Sciences and Technology
- Zankyou No Terror (series)
- Zeitschrift für Neues Testament (German)
- Zenith Concessions Ltd
- Zenith National Insurance Corp
- Zentrum Neue Technologien (German)
- Zeppelin Neue Technologie (German)
- Zinc Transporter
- Zip Network Technologies (Warrenton, VA)
- Zambia National Tourist Board
- Zeitschrift für Neuere Theologiegeschichte
- Zaklady Naprawcze Taboru Kolejowego (Poland)
- Zeek and the Lightning Bolts (band)
- Zaporizhzhe National Technical University (Ukraine)
- Ziektekostenregeling Nederlandse Universiteiten (Dutch: Dutch Health-Care Universities)
- Zambia National Union of Teachers
- Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Zelfstandig Naamwoord (Dutch: Independent Noun)
- Zeeuwse Nordic Walking Club
- Zambia National Women's Lobby
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zimbabwe National Traditional Healers Association (ZINATHA), for example, welcomed the amendment for differentiating negative witchcraft from traditional beliefs and enabling traditional healers to operate more openly, without fear of either witch hunters or prosecution.