Gono wants the money directed into mining, manufacturing, tourism and the recapitalisation of public enterprises such as National Railways of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority, Zisco and Hwange Colliery, among others.
What does ZESA stand for?
ZESA stands for Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZESA
We have 1 other meaning of ZESA in our Acronym Attic
- Zeroday Emergency Response Team
- Zombie Eradication Response Team
- Zero Energy System
- Zimmer Electronic Systems (Oberursel, Germany)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Zone Economique Spéciale (French: Special Economic Zone)
- Zukeran Elementary School (Okinawa, Japan)
- Zutphen Elderly Study
- Zweefvliegclub Eindhovense Studenten (Dutch student glider club; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Zimbabwe Electricity Authority
- Zyban as an Effective Smoking Cessation Aid (clinical trial)
- Zürich Epidemiological Study of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation
- Zoll Equipment Supply Company
- Zero Energy Solar Homes
- Zen Environmental Studies Institute (religion)
- Zero-Error Side Information
- Zone Economique Spéciale Intégrée (French: Integrated Special Economic Zone; Senegal)
- Zimbabwe Election Support Network
- Zentrale Teilesortimentdatei
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rio Tinto has opened talks with the Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority to agree on electricity tariffs as a first stage of the project.
Ikhupuleng Dube, principal research officer at the Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority, reports that SADC countries will have to invest $10bn to meet the threatened shortfall.
4bn by Zesa, the Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority.