1/6/2010 Zimbabwe Zimbabwe Council for Tourism will spend US$3 million on equipping critical service personnel with essential customer service skills ahead of the 2010 soccer World Cup in South Africa in June.
What does ZCT stand for?
ZCT stands for Zimbabwe Council for Tourism (Harare, Zimbabwe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCT
We have 3 other meanings of ZCT in our Acronym Attic
- Zimba Consulting Services, Inc (Harlem, NY small business and personal consulting)
- Zambia Chamber of Small and Medium Business Associations
- Zairian Camp Security Operation (UN Human Rights Commission initiative; Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Zamboanga City State Polytechnic College (Philippines)
- Zainabiya Child Sponsorship Scheme (Muslim missions)
- Zambia Community School Secretariat
- Zultys Certified Sales Specialist (Zultys Smarter Communications; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Zero Count Table (deferred reference counting)
- Zero-Current Transition
- Zimbabwe Conservation Taskforce
- Zinc Citrate Trihydrate (dentistry)
- Zone Comparison Technique (polygraphs)
- ZIP Code Tabulation Area (US Census Bureau)
- ZIP (Zone Improvement Plan) Code Tabulation Area, 3-digit (US DOC)
- ZJU Corpus of Translational Chinese
- Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China; also seen as ZJCTCM)
- Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force
- Zachodniopomorskie Centrum Techniki Nurkowej (Polish: Western Technology Center Diving Base on the Lake)
- Zero-Current Turn-Off
- Zero Clearance Throat Plates (for BT3000SX table saw)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zimbabwe Council for Tourism president, Shingi Munyeza said receipts from the sector, which at one point was lauded as the fastest growth industry in the country, had shrivelled from $700m in 1999 to $70m in 2002.
Dec 11, 2008 Zimbabwe Zimbabwe could lose investment capital amounting to USD 2 million in the tourism sector owing to unfavourable conditions and policies, Zimbabwe Council for Tourism president Mr Emmanuel Fundira has said.