Mugabe told the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation in a programme to mark his birthday: "Those who remain, you look down upon them because they are young.
What does ZBC stand for?
ZBC stands for Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZBC
We have 11 other meanings of ZBC in our Acronym Attic
- Ze Big Bandhoulle (band)
- Zebbug-Ghawdex (postal locality, Malta)
- Zero Bug Bounce
- Zero-Based Budget(ing)
- Zinc-Bromine Battery (energy)
- Zompist Bulletin Board (linguistics online forum)
- Zions Bank Basketball Center (Philadephia)
- Zen Bei Butoku-Kai International (martial arts organization; Malden, MA)
- Zagelmeyer Block Company (Bay City, Michigan)
- Zijtaartse Bridge Club
- Zimmerman Brush Company
- Zimvibes Broadcast Company (Zimbabwe)
- Zion Bible College (Barrington, Rhode Island)
- Zweibruecken Broadcasting Company
- Zambia Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
- Zimbabwe Building Contractors Association
- Zoids Battle Card Game
- Zambia Business Coalition HIV/AIDS
- Zimbabwe Banking Corporation Limited (Zimbabwe Financial Holdings)
- Zero-Bias Conductance Peak
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mugabe reportedly responded by asking why the European Union was "keen on dictating what Zimbabweans should do," according to the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation, and said it was wrong for "Europe to give lectures to Zimbabwe about democracy and elections.
I am a young and talented multi-lingual poet-musician and award-winning journalist working for Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation on social, economic, religious and political issues including HIV/AIDS, gender issues, women's and children's rights.
Chihota villagers have invented optional fertiliser by turning human excreta into organic manure with urine being used in the mixture instead of ammonium nitrate," the state Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation reported.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mashingaidze told the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation that youth training camps "will eradicate the dangerous, distractive, unproductive, unpatriotic and mercenary mentality currently being experienced in local teams".
In an interview with the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), Mugabe -- who has ruled the country for 33 years and is now the world's second oldest head of state after only Shimon Peres of Israel 6 referred to some of his government's senior officials as "kids.