The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has accused the government of try-Ing to downplay the Impact of the outbreak, which Is blamed on collapsing sewage and water facilities and uncollected rubbish.
What does ZADHR stand for?
ZADHR stands for Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zimbabwe Association of Community Theatre
- Zadar, Croatia (Airport Code)
- Zagrebacko Arhivisticko Drustvo (Croatian: Zagreb Archival Society; est. 1998)
- Zanzibar Association of the Disabled (Africa)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé (French: Deferred Development Zone)
- Zoning Administration Division (Fairfax County, VA)
- Zutphen Apeldoorn Deventer (German region)
- Zakum Development Company (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Zentrale Abrechnungsstelle Darmstadt Dieburg (German: Darmstadt Dieburg Central Clearinghouse)
- Zambian Association for Distance Education
- Zentralstelle für Agrardokumentation und -information (Bonn, Germany)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé à Caractère Industriel (French: Industrial Character Deferred Development Zone; Belgium)
- Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery
- zones d’activités économiques
- Zamboanga Arturo Eustaquio Colleges
- Zentralstelle für Atomkernenergie-Dokumentation
- Zero Age Extreme Horizontal Branch
- South Africa (ISO Country code)
- Z-Axis Adhesive Film
- Zambia Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has accused the government of trying to downplay the impact of the outbreak, which is blamed on collapsing sewage and water facilities and uncollected rubbish.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights said 62 people had come in for treatment over three days, some with broken limbs and one with an axe wound in the back of his head.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has said 22 people have died and 900 have been tortured in post-election violence, while 40,000 farm workers have been displaced in an effort to prevent them from voting in the run-off.