Mines and Mining Development deputy minister Gift Chimanikire announced that South Africa-based investors are interested in taking over Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group (ZABG) and convert it into a bank aiming to fund for mining activities.
What does ZABG stand for?
ZABG stands for Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- ZukunftsAgentur Brandenburg GmbH
- Zusammen Aktiv Bleiben (German: Stay Active Together; Munich, Germany)
- Zweckverband Abfallverwertung Bazenheid (German; Swiss waste disposal company)
- Zagrebaèka Banka (City of Zagreb Bank)
- Zimbabwe Amateur Boxing Association
- Zine El Abidine Ben Ali (president of Tunisia)
- Zambia Association of Business Development Trainers
- Zimbabwe Adult Basic Education Course
- Zinc/Air-Battery-System-Infrastructure for the European Union
- Zambia Amateur Boxing Federation
- Zone, Aisle, Bin, Item (warehouse location encoding)
- Zero Administration Business Objects (software)
- Zambia Bureau of Standards
- Zymosan Activated Bovine Sera (immunology)
- Zacapa (Guatemala, territorial division)
- Zacatecas (Estado de México)
- Zamil Air Conditioners (Saudi Arabia)
- Zero Accident Culture (workplace safety program)
- Zero Administration Client (Network Associates)
- Zero Auto-Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Zimbabwe-based Trust Banking Corporation would soon be able to repossess its assets from Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group (ZABG).