Zillow compared the asking price of one million for-sale homes with those homes' previous purchase price, then factored in the change in the Zillow Home Value Index at the ZIP code level to determine that home's current market value.
What does ZHVI stand for?
ZHVI stands for Zillow Home Value Index (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zapata High School (Texas)
- Zaragoza High School (Spain)
- Zeiss Historica Society (Carl Zeiss)
- Zentraler Hochschulsport (German: Central University Sports)
- Zentrum für Höhere Studien (German)
- Zephyrhills High School (Zephyrhills, FL)
- Zimmerman High School (Zimmerman, MN)
- Zionsville High School (Indiana)
- Zahabiya High Tack Adhesive
- Houston ARTCC (Air Route Traffic Control Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But according to the Zillow Home Value Index, which released its data for March this week, home prices have fallen by an average of $15,000 over the last year, and $20,000 since two years ago, meaning that those who got $8,000 credits have actually lost money.