Now marking its 30th year in business, Ziff Energy Group has earned a worldwide reputation for stellar consulting services that focus on groundbreaking operational benchmarking studies of onshore and offshore oil and natural gas fields along with long-term natural gas supply, demand, and price forecasts for North America.
What does ZEG stand for?
ZEG stands for Ziff Energy Group (Canada and US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZEG
We have 2 other meanings of ZEG in our Acronym Attic
- Zero-Employment Family (China)
- Zimbabwe Exiles Forum (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Zygote Embryo Fetus
- Zimmerman Evangelical Free Church (Minnesota)
- Effective Impedance
- Zero Emission Fossil Fuel Power Plants
- Zentraler Firmen Index
- Zero Emission Fuel Saver
- Zero Economic Growth
- Zero Energy Growth
- Zveza Ekoloskih Gibanj (Slovenian: Ecological Movement Alliance)
- Zweirad Einkaufs Genossenschaft (German: Two-Wheeler Purchasing Cooperative)
- Zweirad Experten Gruppe (German: Zweirad Expert Group; biking)
- Zambia Export Growers Association
- Zygotic/Embryonic Genome Activation (animal sciences)
- Zentrum für Experimentelle Gesellschaftsgestaltung (German)
- Zero Energy Home
- Zone d'Extension d'Habitat (French: Habitat Area Extension; Belgium)
- Zambia-Emory HIV Research Project
- Zeeland East High School (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a new research report by Ziff Energy Group, a Calgary energy consulting firm, record natural gas drilling in the US and Canada in 2004 resulted in new reserve additions which more than offset production in both countries.
Ziff Energy Group will begin its first International Floating Producing, Storage Offloading Operations (FPSO) Efficiency study, evaluating operating costs and uptime reliability for FPSOs in various regions of the world.
Ziff Energy Group has released an executive report analyzing the declining natural gas production outlook through 2020 within Western Canada, the second-largest natural gas producing region in North America.