Major lease transactions this year included Factset's 129,000-sf lease at 601 Merritt 7 in Norwalk; Tauck Tours for 42,700 sf and Katherine Gibbs School for 64,545 sf, both at NordenPark in Norwalk; Ziff Brothers Investments, which relocated from New York City to lease 61,177 sf at 55 Railroad Avenue in Greenwich; Oxford Health Plan's 240,000-sf renewal at 48 Monroe Turnpike in Trumbull; Amaranth Advisor's 123,074-sf renewal/ expansion at Greenwich American Center in Greenwich; Glencore's 45,537-sf renewal at Three Stamford Plaza in Stamford; and Boehringer Ingelheim's 229,000-sf lease at 39 Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury.
What does ZBI stand for?
ZBI stands for Ziff Brothers Investments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZBI
We have 6 other meanings of ZBI in our Acronym Attic
- Zerspanungstechnik Bruck GmbH (German engineering company)
- Zilker Botanical Garden (Austin, TX)
- Zonnegemse Bond Gepensioneerden (Dutch: Zonnegem Pensioners Bond; Zonnegam, Belgium)
- Zeljeznice Bosne Herzegovine (Railways of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Zimbabwe Broadcasting Holdings (government owned company)
- Zarit Burden Interview (psychology)
- Zebra Basic Interpreter
- Zemba Bros., Inc. (Zanesville, OH)
- Zero Back Injuries
- Zero Based Index Equities
- Zust Bachmeier International (various locations)
- Zone-Based Intrusion Detection System
- Zentralschweizer Berufsbildungsämter-Konferenz (German; Swiss professional training conference)
- Z-Beamlet Laser
- Zablocki Branch Library (Milwaukee, WI)
- Zero Break Line (golf)
- Zero Bus Latency (data management)
- Zero-Background Linkers (genetics)
- Zinc-Binding Ligand (endocrinology)
- Zoning by Law Amendment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones Lang LaSalle announced the following transactions at Citigroup Center in New York City: * Ziff Brothers Investments has signed a 135,000 SF expansion lease; * Kirkland & Ellis has signed a 114,000 SF lease.