The launch in The Netherlands follows nationwide reimbursement approval which was based on an extensive review by the Ziekenfondsraad (Sick Funds Council) of the clinical efficacy and economic benefit of Exogen's ultrasound fracture therapy and a review of data from clinical studies in The Netherlands, Germany and the United States.
What does ZFR stand for?
ZFR stands for Ziekenfondsraad
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ZFR
We have 1 other meaning of ZFR in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Finger Protein 7
- Natal Fire Protection Association (South Africa)
- Zentrale Fuer Private Fuersorge (German: Center for Private Welfare; home health care)
- Zinc Finger-Protein Like 1 (homo sapien genetics)
- Zwiazek Firm Public Relations (Poland)
- Zululand Fire Protection Services (South Africa)
- Gare de Bordeaux Airport (French airport code)
- [not an acronym] radio code for Disregard My Last
- Zeitschrift für Religionswissenschaft (German)
- Zero Fluid Retention (laboratory supplies)
- Zona Fasciculata-Reticularis (biological chemistry)
- Zucker Fatty Rat (animal obesity model)
- z-netz.freizeit.rollenspiele.dsa (German newsgroup)
- Za Fizikalno in Rehabilitacijsko Medicino (Slovenian: Association for Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine)
- Ziggurats for Red Turtle (game)
- Zeitschrift für Rechtsvergleichung
- Zebra Finch Society (est. 1952)
- Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Food Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Freight Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The approval was based on an extensive review by the Ziekenfondsraad (Sick Funds Council) of the clinical efficacy and economic benefit of Exogen's ultrasound fracture therapy technology.