Metallocene catalysts are more flexible in forming polyolefins than other catalysts such as Ziegler-Natta catalysts.
What does ZNC stand for?
ZNC stands for Ziegler-Natta Catalyst (polymers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZNC
We have 1 other meaning of ZNC in our Acronym Attic
- Zambia National Association of the Physically Handicapped
- Zinc-Air (battery)
- Zweckverband Nahverkehr Amberg Sulzbach (German: Zweckverband Transport Amberg-Sulzbach; pulic transportation, City of Amberg, Germany)
- Zero-Age GPS Navigation Data
- Zero Nitrogen Balance (animal science)
- Zeta Noise Blocker
- Zimbabwe National Bibliography
- Zimbabwe National Bodybuilding Association
- Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation
- Zambia National Building Society
- Zion Nature Center (est. 2002; Zionsville, IN)
- Zjednoczeni Na Cygnusie (Polish gaming clan)
- Zomi National Congress
- Zone Control
- Zone of Nonproliferating Cells
- Zambia National Commercial Bank
- Zero-mean Normal Cross Correlation
- Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce
- Zwakman Nabizai Construction Company (Afghanistan)
- Zinc Chloride
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology features Ziegler-Natta catalysts, which have been used to produce polymers such as polyethylene since 1956.
2]-supported Ziegler-Natta catalyst with a titanium content of 2.
The initial launch includes six Dowlex grades, made with Ziegler-Natta catalysts, and one Elite Enhanced PE grade produced with Insite metallocene catalyst technology.
These catalysts offer a number of advantages over conventional Ziegler-Natta catalysts, and will continue to take market share.
The TREF profile for the LLDPE produced with the Ziegler-Natta catalyst (LLDPEZB) has two peaks; the high temperature peak, with a maximum at about 94 [degrees] C, is due to the homopolymer component.