Byline: ROB ALLENDER CORWEN racer Hywel Lloyd is getting ready to head to China for the final Formula 3 race of the season, the Macau GP, while Andy Meyrick, who raced with Lloyd in the same series in 2008, is heading for the nearby Zhuhai International Circuit in Guangdon Province for the GT race with Aston Martin.
What does ZIC stand for?
ZIC stands for Zhuhai International Circuit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZIC
We have 5 other meanings of ZIC in our Acronym Attic
- Zimbabwe International Book Fair
- Zimbabwe International Book Fair Association
- Zjednoczony Instytut Badan Jadrowych (Polish: United Institute for Nuclear Research)
- Zavoda Za Izgradnju Banja Luka (Serbia: Division for the Construction of Banja Luka; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Zyman Institute of Brand Science
- Zivilcourage Im Beruflichen Umfeld (German: Civil Courage in a Professional Environment)
- Zambia Investment Centre
- Zaurus Internet Chat (Sharp Corporation)
- Zawya Industry Classification (Saudi Arabia)
- Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung Chemie (German: Central Information Processing Department for Chemistry)
- Zinc Finger Protein
- Zone Industrielle et Commerciale (French: Industrial and Commercial Zone)
- Zurich Insurance Company
- Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zee Institute of Creative Arts (Mumbai, India)
- Zhuhai International Convention Center (hotel; China)
- Zero Inter-Code Cross-Correlation
- Zuckerman Institute for Connective Environmental Research (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Zeiss Ikon Collectors Group
- Zone d'Intérêt Culturel, Historique, Esthétique et d'Embellissement (French: Area of Cultural Interest, History, Aesthetics and Beautification; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 mile Zhuhai International Circuit in China tomorrow looking to improve after two freak events in the last two rounds killed off Audi's Intercontinental Le Mans Cup bid.