For a comprehensive study, see Tao Feiya, Zhongguo de Jidujiao wutuobang: Yesu jiating (1921-1952) (A Christian utopia in China: The Jesus Family), (Xianggang: Zhongwen daxue chubanshe, 2004).
What does ZH stand for?
ZH stands for Zhongwen (simplified Chinese language)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZH
We have 1 other meaning of ZH in our Acronym Attic
- Zentralverband Gewerblicher Verbundgruppen (German Commercial Network)
- Zentrum Gesellschaftliche Verantwortung (German: Social Responsibility Center)
- Zen Group of Western Australia
- Zero Gravity Whole Body Shower
- Zimbabwe Graphical Workers Union (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Zaragoza (Aragon, Spain)
- Zo Gedacht Zo Gedicht (Dutch: Thought for Example Poem)
- Zij Gelooft Zij Niet (Dutch: They Do Not Believe It)
- Zero Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) Liu Zhongwen, "Yinduyang yu nanya, xiya yanhai de haiyang zhanlue juezhu" [Competing Strategies of the Maritime Coast of the Indian Ocean, South Asia and West Asia], Haiquan lunheng [Ocean World] (2008), 73-79; Wan Zhongxing and Luo Xia, "Maliujia haixia jushi qianxi" [Analysis of the Situation in the Malacca Strait], Guoji zhanlue yanjiu [International Strategic Studies], no.
As an international design capital, London has shown its ability to attract, cultivate and promote some of the world's greatest talent," says Beijing Vice Mayor Guo Zhongwen.
According to Shuowen Jiezi, one of the earliest and most well recognized etymological dictionaries in Chinese, the ancient Chinese characters can be divided into six different categories in terms of how they were developed or formed (Xu, Shuowen Jiezi online; Shuowen Jiezi, Wikipedia; Zhongwen.
Qian Zhongwen remarks: Nowadays, interdisciplinary literary criticism not only involves the humanities but also penetrates into a large domain--social sciences, and even science and technology--where consensus and discrepancies should go alongside to combine cultural studies with literary criticism, abandon unitary literary criticism and establish multi-polar literary theories (2000:45) Therefore, cultural patterns in the new era will be constructed in the process of meeting, mixing, confirming and supplementing of different culture media and norms.
Chungang Yuan, [1,2] Xiufen Lu,  Nicole Oro,  Zhongwen Wang,  Yajuan Xia,  Timothy J.