It is the first time that commercial banks have been allowed to become non-brokerage members of the exchange, and so far the SHFE, Dalian Commodity Exchange, and Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange have only been open to large trading houses, the report said.
What does ZCE stand for?
ZCE stands for Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (Chinese commodities exchange focusing on agricultural futures)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCE
We have 3 other meanings of ZCE in our Acronym Attic
- Z-Car Club of Washington
- Zero Cross Detector
- Zero Crossing Density (biomedical engineering)
- Zirconium Chemical Distribution (Brussels, Belgium)
- Zoonosis Control Division (Texas Department of Health)
- Ziggurat Child Development Center (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Zero-Crossing Digital Phase-Locked Loop
- Zimbabwe Community Development Trust (Zimbabwe)
- Zaring/Cioffi Entertainment (Castaic, CA)
- Zend Certified Engineer
- Zambia Civic Education Association
- Zibo Chemet Equipment Co., Ltd. (chemical equipment provider; Shandong Province, China)
- Zavala County Education District (Texas)
- Zibo Chemical Equipment Plant (China)
- Zap Central European Series (paintball)
- Zambia Cooperative Federation (est. 1973)
- Zoe Christian Fellowship (Whittier, CA)
- Zaandamse Christelijke Football Club (The Netherlands)
- Zombie Commandos from Hell (webcomic)
- Zion Canyon Field Institute (Springdale, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE), the first futures exchange in The People's Republic of China, and the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT), a leading "soft" commodities exchange, announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), signaling a new era of cooperation and understanding between the two exchanges.