A 56-year-old man surnamed Wang, a 35-year-old woman surnamed Gan, and a 37-year-old man surnamed Sun all tested positive for H7N9 and are being treated at the First Affiliated Hospital of the College of Medicine, Zhejiang University in Hangzhou.
What does ZJU stand for?
ZJU stands for Zhejiang University (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZJU
- Zentrum für Jüdische Kulturgeschichte (German: Center for Jewish Cultural History; Austria)
- Zhe Jiang Light Industry (China)
- Z. J. Loussac Public Library (Anchorage, AK)
- Zurich Jazz Orchestra
- Zhenzhu Jingmu Oral Liquid
- Zimbabwe Joint Resettlement Initiative
- Zeitschrift für das Juristische Studium (German: Journal of the Legal Studies)
- Zigman Joseph Stephenson (communications/public affairs firm in Wisconsin)
- Zhejiang Technology Institute of Economy (China)
- Zakon o Javnih Usluzbencih (Slovenian: Civil Servants Act)
- Zombie Joes Underground (North Hollywood, California theatre group)
- Zürcher Judo und Ju-Jitsu Verband (German: Zurich Judo and Ju-Jitsu Association; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Barrage Balloon (Navy Symbol)
- Czech Republic (country code)
- Kite Balloon Squadron (US Navy)
- New Zealand (aircraft registration prefix)
- Zaklyuchennyi (prisoner in former Soviet Union)
- Zambian Kwacha (national currency)
- Zentralkomitee (German: Communist Party Administration)
- Zero-Knowledge (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Affiliated Hospital of the Medical College of Zhejiang University.
Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University, Jinan University, the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, and the Huazhong University of Science and Technology all won their regional championships in December and will now compete against each other for a place in the global finals in South Africa.
Before the meeting in Beijing, Rankin visited the School of Biosystems Engineering and Food Science at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China, to give a seminar about his work in the field of chemical-induced injury to the kidney.
Xie Binfei of Zhenjiang University and Naigen, Zhejiang University, and officials of Coal and Energy Development Department, Government of Sindh.
In this context, the College of Media and international Culture at Zhejiang University, the Institute of Journalism at Xinhua News Agency, and the School of Communication and Design at Sun Yat-Sen University co-organized the West Lake International Communications Summit in Hangzhou, China.
Fengqin Feng, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Huajiachi Campus, Zhejiang University, 388 Yuhangtang Rd.