Since homomorphic encryption and zero-knowledge proof are considered too expensive , the protocols proposed in malicious and covert adversarial models are not very practical for operations on large data items.
What does ZKP stand for?
ZKP stands for Zero-Knowledge Proof
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZKP
We have 4 other meanings of ZKP in our Acronym Attic
- Zintegrowanej Komunikacji Marketingowej (Polish: Integrated Marketing Communications)
- Zukunft Kino Marketing GmbH (German: Future Cinema Marketing; German film association)
- Kite Balloon Training Squadron (US Navy)
- Training Balloon (US Navy)
- Zelfstandige Klinieken Nederland (Dutch: Independent Clinics Netherlands; Leidschendam, The Netherlands)
- Kite Balloon Observation Squadron (US Navy)
- Observation Balloon (US Navy)
- Zürcher Kammerorchester (Switzerland)
- Zveza Kulturnih Organizacij (Slovenian: Association of Cultural Organizations)
- Zakon o Kaznenom Postupku (Croatian: Criminal Procedure Code; Croatia)
- Zrzeszenie Kaszubsko Pomorskie (Polish: Kashubian-Pomeranian Association; Poland)
- Zwiazek Kompozytorów Polskich (Polish Composers' Union)
- Zero-Knowledge Proof of Knowledge
- Zavod za Kulturo in Promocijo Lendava (Slovenian: Department of Culture and Promotion; Lendava, Slovenia)
- Zero-Knowledge Password Proof (cryptography)
- Zuckerman-Kuhlman Personality Questionnaire
- Zentrales Knochenmarkspender Register Deutschland (German: Bone Marrow Donor Registry Germany)
- Zero-Knowledge Range Proof (blockchain technology)
- Zentrale Koordination Sportpsychologie (German: Coordination Center of Sport Psychology)
- Zentrum Klinische Studien (German: Clinical Trials Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
i], and generates a standard non-interactive zero-knowledge proof [[pi].
Most schemes involving zero-knowledge proofs are interactive (SN: 8/30/86, p.