He covers matched filtering, zero-forcing decision feedback equalization, linear equalization, minimum mean-square error and maximum likelihood decision feedback equalization, maximum likelihood sequence detection, advanced topics, and practical considerations.
What does ZF-DF stand for?
ZF-DF stands for Zero-Forcing Decision Feedback
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zimmer Frame
- Zombie Forum
- Zonal Filter
- Zone of Fire
- Zul'farrak (World of Warcraft game instance)
- Zero Forcing Block Decision Feedback Equalizer (type of joint detection receiver)
- Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture with Zero Forcing Filtering
- Zero-Forcing Block Linear Equalizer
- Zero-Forcing Block Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Zero-Forcing Decision Feedback Equalizer
- Zero-Forcing Dirty-Paper (coding scheme)
- Zero-Forcing Dirty Paper Coding
- Zero-Forcing Joint Detection
- Zero-Forcing Joint Transmission
- Zero-Forcing Linear Equalizer
- Zero-Forcing Minimum Bit-Error Rate
- Zero Forcing for MAI (Multiple Access Interference) and ISI (Inter-Symbol Interference) Mitigation
- Zero-Forcing Maximum Likelihood Decoding
- Zero-Forcing Minimum Variance