What does ZCS-PWM stand for?
ZCS-PWM stands for Zero-Current Switching Pulse-Width Modulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zuni Cultural Resource Enterprise (culture preservation group; Zuni, NM)
- Zygon Center for Religion and Science (Chicago, IL)
- Zero Code Suppression
- Zero Correlation Spread
- Zero Current Switching (high voltage DC/DC converters)
- Zero-Current Switching
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite (software)
- Zinc Coated Screw
- Zionsville Community Schools (Indiana)
- Zonal Comfort System (aircraft humidity control)
- Zachary Community School Board (Louisiana)
- Zone of Clear Single Binocular Vision
- Z Club of San Diego
- Zambia Council for Social Development
- Zither Club of South Dakota
- ZyXEL Certified System Engineer
- Zamboanga City Special Economic Zone Authority (Philippines)
- Zebra Computer Services Inc
- Zemmels Consulting Services, Inc.
- Ziegler Collateralized Securities, Inc. (Wisconsin)