Featuring high-voltage control and critical-conduction mode, the device enables zero-current switching at turn-on and switching in a low drain-source voltage state.
What does ZCS stand for?
ZCS stands for Zero-Current Switching
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZCS
We have 16 other meanings of ZCS in our Acronym Attic
- Zonta Club of Rochester (New York)
- Zweefvliegclub Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Zwemclub Residentie (Netherlands)
- Zoning Code Rewrite Advisory Committee (Madison, WI)
- Zuni Christian Reformed Church (New Mexico; est. 1897)
- Zuni Cultural Resource Enterprise (culture preservation group; Zuni, NM)
- Zygon Center for Religion and Science (Chicago, IL)
- Zero Code Suppression
- Zero Correlation Spread
- Zero Current Switching (high voltage DC/DC converters)
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite (software)
- Zinc Coated Screw
- Zionsville Community Schools (Indiana)
- Zonal Comfort System (aircraft humidity control)
- Zero-Current Switching Pulse-Width Modulation
- Zachary Community School Board (Louisiana)
- Zone of Clear Single Binocular Vision
- Z Club of San Diego
- Zambia Council for Social Development
- Zither Club of South Dakota
Samples in periodicals archive:
For zero-current switching, the buck inductor current must reach zero and would be operating in critical or discontinuous conduction mode.
The use of Renesas Electronics' exclusive high-voltage control and critical-conduction mode (Note 1) enable zero-current switching at turn-on and switching in a low drain-source voltage state.