On a zero-cost collar, the cap and floor prices are set so that neither party pays a premium up front.
What does ZCC stand for?
ZCC stands for Zero-Cost Collar (investment strategy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCC
We have 39 other meanings of ZCC in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Coated Bolt
- Zionsville Concert Band (Zionsville, IN)
- Zululand Chamber of Business (Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops' Conference
- Zululand Chamber of Business Foundation
- Zealand Combat Group
- Zensar Center for Business Innovation (Zensar Technologies; India)
- ZIP Code Business Patterns
- Zagreb County Court (Croatia)
- Zero Core Contribution
- Zimmerman Community Center (Portland, OR)
- Zion Christian Church (various locations)
- Zone Capital Credits (tax credit)
- Zone Compliance Coordinator (State Farm Insurance)
- zone of calcified cartilage
- Z Car Club Association
- Z Car Club of Colorado
- Zapata County Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
- Zion Cathedral Christian Church (Fayetteville, NC)
- Zion Christian Community Church (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For investors comfortable with relinquishing a stock's potential growth and dividends in exchange for downside protection at no cost, a zero-cost collar may be the best approach.