8221; By incorporating Intelligent Motion[TM] technology, the entire system is precisely and electronically controlled, targeting zero unscheduled downtime on production lines.
What does ZUD stand for?
ZUD stands for Zero Unscheduled Downtime
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZUD
- Zürich (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- Zwykly Uzytkownik
- Zalecenia Udzielania Aprobat Technicznych (Polish: Recommendations of the Technical Approval Provision; Building Research Institute)
- Zope Ultimate Bulletin Board
- St. Ignace, Ontario, Canada (airport code)
- Zaurus Unit Converter (software)
- Zoning Update Committee (Oakland Planning Commission; Oakland, CA)
- Zee Ultimate Carry All (rolling bag)
- ZSU Casualty Assessment
- Zhejiang University City College (China)
- Zimbabwe Union of Democrats (est. 1998; Zimbabwe)
- Zentrales Umwelt- und klimaDaten-metaInformations System
- Zespole Uzgadniania Dokumentacji Projektowej (Polish: Team Reconciliation Project; Poland)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (Wuhan, China)
- Zhejiang Urban Environment Project
- Zürcher Unterland für eine Gerechte Fluglärmverteilung (German: Zürcher Unterland for an Equitable Distribution of Aircraft Noise)
- Zambia Union of Financial Institutions and Allied Workers
- Z User Group (Z notation, used in specifying computer-based systems)
- Zaurus User Group
- Zaurus User Group of Glastonbury (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their team of dedicated specialists have a proven track record with industry expertise in building and supporting trouble-free secure networks designed for zero unscheduled downtime.
Quipu's clients have benefitted from zero unscheduled downtime in 2012
The Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS) from Philips Medical Systems installed at Riverside County Regional Medical Center, Riverside, CA, has helped the hospital successfully maintain a filmless Radiology environment for over three years with virtually zero unscheduled downtime.
We've had nearly zero unscheduled downtime -- and in a 7 by 24 environment, any downtime on our mission critical servers would be damaging to our users and customers, and costly to maintain.