Features of Aremcolox 502-600 are reported to include outstanding electrical resistance, low thermal conductivity, high mechanical strength, zero porosity, and ease of machinability using carbide tools.
What does ZP stand for?
ZP stands for Zero Porosity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZP
We have 3 other meanings of ZP in our Acronym Attic
- Zie Omme Zijde
- Airship Patrol Squadron (All-Weather Anti-Submarine) (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1961)
- J.L. Rodríguez Zapatero (Spanish Prime Minister)
- Navy Airship Patrol Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1920s to 1960s)
- Probability area
- Zajedno za Promjene (Together for Changes, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Zapatero Presidente (Spanish Socialist Workers Party slogan for 2004 elections)
- Zelda Portal (gaming website)
- Zeppelin (Lighter Than Air)
- Zero Padding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The renormalized system was then related to the porous physical system by imposing the consistency condition that the equilibrium volume of the renormalized system be equal to the sum of the volume at zero porosity and the pore volume.