For both discrete and continuous dynamic lot sizing (DDLS, CDLS) models, we analyze optimal properties of the zero inventory production (ZIP) policy related to Wagner-Whitin theorem 1 and 2 (i.
What does ZIP stand for?
ZIP stands for Zero Inventory Production
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZIP
We have 41 other meanings of ZIP in our Acronym Attic
- Zion National Park (US National Park Service)
- Zions Bancorporation (stock symbol)
- Zoning in on Physics
- Zanzibar Indian Ocean Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Compressed File (PKzip file name extension)
- Z-Machine Interpreter Program (Infocom's game emulator)
- Zenith International Publishing (UK)
- Zero Intelligence Potential
- Zero Interest Plan
- Zero Interpolation Processing (medical imaging)
- Zig-zag Inline Package
- Zinc Impurity Photodetector
- Zinc Iron and Protein
- Zip Drive (Iomega)
- Zodiacal Infrared Project
- Zone d'Initiative Privilégiée (French: Initiative Privileged Area; Belgium)
- Zone d'Intervention Prioritaire (French: Priority Intervention Zone; Canada)
- Zone Improvement Plan (US Postal Service service code)
- Zone Industrielle Portuaire (French: Port Industrial Zone)
- Zone Information Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system, known by the acronym ZIP, for Zero Inventory Production, has made Omark and RCBS much more efficient and has had a dramatic affect on the reloading market as we see it.