Vs Zero ink is 100% VOC-free, and contains no petroleum solvents or mineral oils.
What does ZINK stand for?
ZINK stands for Zero Ink (Zink Imaging Inc, Bedford, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zorg Identificatie Nummer (Dutch: Care Identification Number; healthcare)
- Zumba Instructor Network
- Zimbabwe National Association of Distance and Open Learning (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Zero Inflated Negative Binomial
- Zinc Is Not Commercial (structure-based drug design)
- ZOA (Zionist Organization of America) Israel News Connection
- Zerner's Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Zero Gradient Synchrotron Intense Neutron Generator
- Zambia Interfaith Networking Group On HIV & AIDS (awareness group; Zambia)
- Zinc Industrias Nacionales SA (Spanish: Zinc National Industries; Callao, Peru)
- Zimbabwe Integrated Teacher Education Course
- Zimbabwe National Water Authority
- Zappa in New York (album)
- Zinc Iodide-Osmium
- ND Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry (Russia)
- Zion National Park (US National Park Service)
- Zions Bancorporation (stock symbol)
- Zoning in on Physics
- Zanzibar Indian Ocean Research Institute (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The printer, which features ZINK Zero Ink Printing technology, allows users to print digital photos direct from a camera mobile phone or digital camera.