London, May 19 (ANI): A pair of Australian entrepreneurs have developed a full-bodied beer, which they believe can pass the trials of being drunk in zero gravity by space tourists.
What does 0G stand for?
0G stands for Zero Gravity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 0G
We have 1 other meaning of 0G in our Acronym Attic
- Burglary in Progress, Vending Machine (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary of Business (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Hello (reads "hello" when viewed upside down on numeric pagers)
- Burglary of Residence (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Freephone Number (NZ Telecom)
- Merrymeeting Field (Airport Code) Bowdoinham, Maine
- Burglary of Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Zero Defects
- Zero Dark Thirty (film)
- Zero Gauge
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as OHIO or ZHIO)
- Our Server Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Zero Transmission Level Point (reference point in a telephone system)
- Pitcher (baseball scoring)
- Want (SMS)
- First Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 1% ForThe Planet (charity organization)
- 1 Year Plan/5 Year Plan
- One Ass To Risk (sniper term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flights will be conducted in cooperation with Zero-Gravity Corp where the aircraft will fly approximately 30 climbs and dips during experimental flights to produce periods of weightlessness and hyper-gravity ranging from zero gravity to twice the Earth's gravity.
Zero Gravity Corporation boss Peter H Diamandis said: "We had a wonderful time.
The flight, operated by Zero Gravity Corporation, a Fort Lauderdalebased space tourism and entertainment company, will take off and return to a landing strip at the Kennedy Space Centre.
Branson and his peers are confining themselves to sub-orbital travel for now: blastoff, a few minutes of zero gravity at the edge of space, then back again.