In linear response theory, the dielectric response at zero frequency sometimes appears to violate the f-sum rule, which has apparent implications for causality.
What does ZF stand for?
ZF stands for Zero Frequency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZF
We have 3 other meanings of ZF in our Acronym Attic
- Zaklad Energetyczny Warszawa Teren SA (Polish: Department of Energy Warsaw - Land SA)
- Zentrum Energie Wasser und Umwelttechnik (German)
- Zebra Extreme (counter-strike team)
- Free Balloon (US Navy)
- Zahnradfrabrik Friedrichshafen (German transmission type)
- Zelda Forever (web site)
- Zend Framework
- Zermelo-Fraenkel (set theory)
- Zero Flag
- Zimmer Frame
- Zombie Forum
- Zonal Filter
- Zone of Fire
- Zul'farrak (World of Warcraft game instance)
- Zero Forcing Block Decision Feedback Equalizer (type of joint detection receiver)
- Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture with Zero Forcing Filtering
- Zero-Forcing Block Linear Equalizer
- Zero-Forcing Block Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
At zero frequency (dc), the current is zero since there is a nonconductor between the plates.
A rubber may have a low enough durometer, but that is a measurement at approximately zero frequency.
Qualitatively, this appears to be consistent with our optimum values which were obtained at zero frequency limit.