The Level D, zero flight time device uses the company's new Core simulation architecture, which features open reusable elements including scalable software adaptable to multiple training devices.
What does ZFT stand for?
ZFT stands for Zero Flight Time (aircraft standard; simulation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZFT
We have 4 other meanings of ZFT in our Acronym Attic
- Zurich Financial Services Group (Switzerland)
- Zurich Financial Services Australia
- Zurich Financial Services Group (India)
- Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Zakladowy Fundusz Swiadczen Socjalnych (Polish: Company Social Benefits Fund)
- Zambia's Finest Talents (online platform)
- Zander Fishing Team (Belgium)
- Zappa Family Trust
- Zentrum für Türkeistudien (German)
- Zero Flex Tower (boats)
- Zero Friction Tee (golf)
- Zircon Fission Track (geology)
- Zone Flow Tester (trademark of Baski Inc.)
- Zircon Fission Track Analysis (mineralogy)
- Zagros Fold-Thrust Belt (geology)
- Zero Flight Time Training
- Zimbabwe Federation of Trade Unions
- Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht (Germany)
- Zimbabwe Farmers' Union
- Zones Franches Urbaines (French: French Urban Zone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan 4, 2007 Malev Hungarian Airlines Malev Hungarian Airlines acquired a Mechtronix FFS X Non Zero Flight Time simulator for recurrent pilot training at Budapest Ferihegy.
Apr 7, 2006 Lufthansa Flight Training Lufthansa Flight Training ordered a 737NG FFS X Non Zero Flight Time simulator from Mechtronix.
Apr 4, 2006 Lufthansa Flight Training ordered a 737NG FFS X Non Zero Flight Time simulator from Mechtronix.