ABSTRACT Homes that utilize solar thermal and solar photovoltaic (PV) technologies to generate as much energy as their yearly load are referred to as net zero energy solar homes (ZESHs).
What does ZESH stand for?
ZESH stands for Zero Energy Solar Homes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zone Economique Spéciale (French: Special Economic Zone)
- Zukeran Elementary School (Okinawa, Japan)
- Zutphen Elderly Study
- Zweefvliegclub Eindhovense Studenten (Dutch student glider club; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Zimbabwe Electricity Authority
- Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority
- Zyban as an Effective Smoking Cessation Aid (clinical trial)
- Zürich Epidemiological Study of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation
- Zoll Equipment Supply Company
- Zen Environmental Studies Institute (religion)
- Zero-Error Side Information
- Zone Economique Spéciale Intégrée (French: Integrated Special Economic Zone; Senegal)
- Zimbabwe Election Support Network
- Zentrale Teilesortimentdatei
- Zeballos Elementary Secondary School (British Columbia, Canada)
- Zephyr Employee Self Service (software)
- Zinc Energy Storage System
- Zenjydar Salama Trust (UK)
- Zoo Experiences for Students and Teachers