The Eco House team of the German University of Technology will present the concept of zero energy building in Oman and the promise it holds for residential purposes at the Gulf Eco Conference 2013.
What does ZEB stand for?
ZEB stands for Zero Energy Building
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZEB
We have 1 other meaning of ZEB in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Energy Assembly
- Zone Equivalent Area (New York)
- Zoning Enabling Act (Michigan)
- Zope Europe Association (open source network)
- Zap European Amateur Open (paintball tournament)
- Zentrales Absatzanalysesystem
- Zone d'Etudes et d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Area of Study and Planning)
- Zoological, Exotic, Avian and Wildlife (University of Minnesota veterinary student club)
- Zeitweise Eingleisiger Betrieb (German: Temporary Single-Track Operation)
- Zero Emission Bus
- Ziff Education Building (Florida International University)
- Zentrales Teile-Bestandssteuerungssystem
- Zentralstelle zur Erfassung und Bewertung von Ersatz- und Ergänzungsmethoden zum Tierversuch (German Center for Documentation & Evaluation of Alternative Methods to Animals)Experiments
- Zurich Employee Benefits Network (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Zaire Ebola Virus
- Zero Energy Building Project
- Z Epstein-Barr Replication Activator (genetics)
- Zeer Eenvoudige Binaire RekenAutomaat (Dutch post office computer system, from 1960s)
- Zero Coupon Euro-Sterling Bearer or Registered Accruing
- Zero Energy Building Research Alliance (Oak Ridge, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immediately the student teams came to consensus on using a performance based design with the ultimate goal of achieving a net zero energy building.
By evaluating the performance of the net zero energy building complex aiming for zero energy consumption, Daikin Europe intends to promote overall energy conservation in its building equipment proposals.
Zero Energy Buildings (ZEBs) generate all the power used in the structure with renewable resources, and are often easily built from recycled materials.
9781933742618 Advanced energy design guide for highway lodging; achieving 30% energy savings toward a net zero energy building.
More financial support at national and European level THE COUNCIL took on board Parliament's amendments which require Member States to draw up national plans for increasing the number of nearly zero energy buildings.