SWA) announced a first place win for the Gainfort-McKay home on Candlewood Lake in New Fairfield, CT, a home designed and constructed with sustainability in mind for the CT Zero Energy Challenge.
What does ZOE stand for?
ZOE stands for Zero Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZOE
We have 11 other meanings of ZOE in our Acronym Attic
- Zambia Open Community Schools (est. 1992)
- Zod the Immortal (gaming)
- Zone of Discharge (Florida)
- ZOPE Object Database
- Zeit Ohne Dienstliche Inanspruchnahme (German)
- Zone Defense Integrated Active Capability
- Zones of Drug Intelligence Activity
- zero ozone depletion potential
- Zentrale Oberbauerneuerung (German)
- Zéro Puissance, Oxyde d'Uranium, Eau Lourde (French: Zero Power, Uranium Oxide, Heavy Water)
- Zimbabwe Orphans Endeavor (ministry; North Carolina)
- Zinc Oxide-Eugenol
- Zone Of Entry
- Zone Of Exclusion
- Zone of the Enders (video game)
- Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner (Playstation 2 game)
- Zone of Fire
- Zone of Optimal Functioning (athletic theory)
- Zone of Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Muscat: The GUtech Eco Haus, an upcoming zero energy building, which will be built in .
Aurora, an international manufacturer and distributor of energy saving lighting solutions, is the exclusive provider of all the LED lighting inside Zero Energy America's self-sustainable home.
a wholly owned subsidiary of Daikin Industries, has begun the European Net Zero Energy Project, an experimental cooperative project between industry and academia that aims for energy balance in buildings to achieve zero net energy consumption.
Ted Kulongoski announced that the State Energy Program is awarding a $1 million grant to Portland Community College's Net Zero energy efficiency plan for its Sylvania Campus.
The promise of zero energy buildings Significant advances have been made in the past 30 years to increase the energy efficiency of homes, making it possible for buildings to become entirely energy self-sufficient in the years ahead.
BASF, along with 50 of its customers, is producing the Near Zero Energy Home as part of the BASF Better Home, Better Planet initiative to demonstrate how the company's chemistry helps further sustainable building practices.