She added, "It is a zero emission technology using glass and silicon to produce the thin solar panels.
What does ZET stand for?
ZET stands for Zero Emission Technology (alternative energy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZET
We have 1 other meaning of ZET in our Acronym Attic
- Zone Economique Spéciale Intégrée (French: Integrated Special Economic Zone; Senegal)
- Zimbabwe Election Support Network
- Zentrale Teilesortimentdatei
- Zeballos Elementary Secondary School (British Columbia, Canada)
- Zephyr Employee Self Service (software)
- Zinc Energy Storage System
- Zenjydar Salama Trust (UK)
- Zoo Experiences for Students and Teachers
- Zinc Energy Storage Technology Consortium (Brussels, Belgium)
- Zeppelin Europe Tours Ltd. (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Zeta Epsilon Tau (college fraternity)
- Zoological Education Trust (est. 1986; Canada)
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Apparatus
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Assembly
- Zoophiles for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Zasada Etyki Towarzyskiej Buzana (Polish: The Buzan Principle of Social Ethics)
- Zentrales Elektronisches Telefonbuch (German: Central Electronic Directory)
- Zandieh Europe Trading Cooperation (commerce/economics industry)
- Zhejiang Economic and Trade Committee (China)
- Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (state-run power supplier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, the Sunderland plant plans to capitalise on the future development of zero emission technology.
Market acceptance of zero emission technology by customers worldwide has resulted in our decision to ramp up our production capacity to meet demand.
Although conceptual for now, if there is sufficient interest, this silent, zero emission technology could be applied to the Tourneo Connect quite quickly.