HEC and Grasim will collaborate to develop a closed loop system for stationary, near zero emission power generation for chlor-alkali manufacturing plants.
What does ZEPG stand for?
ZEPG stands for Zero Emission Power Generation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zone d'échanges Préférentiels (French)
- Zone d'Ecologie Populaire (French: Ecology People Zone)
- Zone d'Education Prioritaire (France)
- Zone d'Environnement Protégé (French: Zone of Protected Environment)
- Zone di Educazione Prioritaria (Italian: Priority Education Areas)
- Zones d'Education Prioritaires (French: Priority Education Zones)
- Zespol Elektrowni Patnow Adamow Konin (Poland)
- Zhejiang Electric Power Company
- Zhengzhou Electric Power College (China)
- ZheJiang Electric Power Design Institute (China)
- Zephaniah (biblical book)
- Zilog Electronics Philippines, Inc.
- Zimbabwe Expanded Programme on Immunisation (Family and Child Health Department)
- Zero Emission Power Plant
- Zentrales PReisabwicklungs- und Analysesystem
- Zeppelin Covers (philately; Zeppelin mail designation)
- Zeppelin Stamps (philately; Zeppelin mail cover designation)
- Zoology Ecology and Plant Sciences (University College Cork; Cork, Ireland)
- Zambia Export Processing Zones Authority
- Zero Emissions Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maersk Oil's licence of this technology can present solutions to partners and governments, which increasingly support the development of zero emission power generation alongside oil and gas production to meet global energy demand.