Amplifiers such as the OPA333 zero drift operational amplifier and the INA333 precision instrumentation amplifier <http://www.
What does ZD stand for?
ZD stands for Zero Drift (electronics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZD
We have 5 other meanings of ZD in our Acronym Attic
- Zavodi Crvena Zastava (Serbian automobile sales division; Zastava Automobiles)
- Zero Correlation Zone
- Start of Message (radioteletype)
- Zachodniopomorskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: West Center for Advanced Technology)
- Zadar, Croatia (license plate)
- ZDaemon (multiplayer Doom port)
- Zener Diode
- Zenith Distance
- Zero Defects
- Zero Doppler
Samples in periodicals archive:
The design minimizes zero drift and temperature induced errors, enabling a more repeatable pressure measurement that can improve throughput time and reduce the cost of operation AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager software is compatibility with the Rosemount 4500 through HART communications allowing for increased diagnostic capabilities, faster calibrations and configuration changes.
2] patented sensors that do not react with air, have no zero drift, are not sensitive to changes in temperature, humidity or pressure and stay awake when gas is absent.
Controlotron's exclusive Zeromatic PathTM feature eliminates zero drift and offers zero point setting continuously without shutting flow or blocking your line.