3 billion USD) of 21-month TRY-denominated zero coupon bonds.
What does ZCB stand for?
ZCB stands for Zero Coupon Bonds
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCB
We have 5 other meanings of ZCB in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Clearance Auxiliary Bearing
- Zero-Crossings Analysis Interface Module (bat research hardware)
- Zip Code Assistance Ministries (Houston, Texas)
- Zinc Calcium Phosphorus Oxide
- Z Car Association of Richmond (Nissan enthusiasts club; Richmond, VA)
- Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies
- Zoned Constant Angular Velocity
- Zachary Custom Builders (Texas)
- Zen Center of Bloomington (Bloomington, IN)
- Zero Carbon Britain (alternative energy strategy; UK)
- Zinc Coated Bolt
- Zionsville Concert Band (Zionsville, IN)
- Zululand Chamber of Business (Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops' Conference
- Zululand Chamber of Business Foundation
- Zealand Combat Group
- Zensar Center for Business Innovation (Zensar Technologies; India)
- ZIP Code Business Patterns
- Zagreb County Court (Croatia)
- Zero Core Contribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) issued the first $30 million of an expected $200 million in zero coupon bonds that will be offered over the next several months.
Perhaps the safest bonds are those that are backed by the government: Treasuries, Zero Coupon bonds and U.