Zeroconf is a standard for building self-configuring applications, from LANs to printer files and file-sharing software: Zero Configuration Networking tells how to put it all together with easy implementation.
What does ZEROCONF stand for?
ZEROCONF stands for Zero Configuration Networking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Zero Emission Research in Austria (Graz, Austria)
- Zero Energy Reactor for Lattice Investigations and New Assemblies
- Zero Emissions Resource Marketplace (MediaZerm)
- Zero Emission Retrofitting Method for the Galvanizing Industry
- Zackenberg Ecological Research Operations
- Zero Explanation Reveals Origins (movie)
- Zimbabwe Environmental Research Organization (est. 1987)
- Zombie Emergency Response Operations
- Zombie Eradication & Removal Organization
- Zoning and Emotional Range Omitted (anime)
- Zero Emissions Research and Technology
- Zero Emissions Road Trip
- Zero Reaction Tool
- Zeroday Emergency Response Team
- Zombie Eradication Response Team
- Zero Energy System
- Zimmer Electronic Systems (Oberursel, Germany)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Zone Economique Spéciale (French: Special Economic Zone)
- Zukeran Elementary School (Okinawa, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 includes integration with Rendezvous--Apple's zero configuration networking system--which provides yet another way for Timbuktu Pro users to easily locate one another.
The HL-2700CN also supports IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), as well as Apple's zero configuration networking technology, "Rendezvous(TM)".
The Network Edition uses Rendezvous, Apple's implementation of Zero Configuration Networking, to greatly simplify installation by automatically locating AccountEdge company files on the local network.