Scottish supplier SSE has started to test out a new way of energy storage at its zero carbon homes project.
What does ZCH stand for?
ZCH stands for Zero Carbon Home (environmental rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZCH
We have 3 other meanings of ZCH in our Acronym Attic
- Zimbabwe Commercial Farmers Union
- Impedence Cardiogram
- Zebra Chorionic Gonadotropin (reproduction)
- Zenner Consulting Group, LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Zeolite Crystal Growth
- Zhangye City Government (China)
- Zoonosis Control Group (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- Zambia Coffee Growers Association
- Zhenjiang Coking and Gas Group (Zhenjiang, China)
- Zeeland Community Hospital (Zeeland, MI)
- zone of chondrocyte hypertrophy
- Zibo Cargill Huanghelong Bioengineering (Zibo, China)
- Zamboanga Chong Hua High School (Philippines)
- Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine (United Arab Emirates)
- Zionsville Community High School (Zionsville, IN)
- Zone, Cylinder, Head and Sector (computing)
- Zambia Copper Investments Ltd
- Zarqa Chamber of Industry (Jordan)
- Zero Clearance Insert (saw accessory)
- Zevenbergen Capital Investments LLC (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Builders have already finished work on the gatehouse - a two-bedroom prototype zero carbon home - which gives a taste of how the bungalows will look and feel.
Builders have already finished work on the gatehouse -a two-bedroom prototype zero carbon home - which gives a taste of how the bungalows will look and feel.
Neil Jefferson, Chief Executive of the Zero Carbon Hub, added: "To build low and zero carbon homes, we must ensure that we transform people's skills at the same time as we are expanding our knowledge and technical expertise in sustainable development.
CREATORS of zero carbon homes will be allowed to achieve their goals by a mix of on-site and off-site technologies, according to the Government.
Improving the energy efficiency of council building, developing zero Carbon Homes, planting 2,000 trees in 2,000 days and supporting more bus routes are green initiatives already taken on by the council.
There is also significant concern about additional costs and the reliability of new technologies to make zero carbon homes a reality.