In attempting to eliminate the artefact, Aoyagi realised the possibility of measuring arterial oxygen saturation without the need for zero calibration in a bloodless sample.
What does Z/CAL stand for?
Z/CAL stands for Zero Calibration
This definition appears very frequently
- Hour Set for Attack (US Navy)
- Creep Strength and Low-Cycle Fatigue Test Loop (material production)
- Development Line Item Number
- Developmental Line Item Number (usually abbreviated ZLIN)
- Z Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Height Determination
- Miscellaneous Taxpayer Information File
- Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments
- Zundel to Zundel
- zu Handen (German: in care of)(postal)
- Z Series Operating System (IBM mainframe operating system)
- Zaraz Wracam (Polish: Be Right Back)
- Zona Cero (Guatemala TV programing)
- Zymodeme 1 (genetics)
- Zero 2 (Street Fighter: Zero 2 game)
- ZZT (computer game)
- Zelda 2 Enhanced (video game)
- Zero 3 (Street Fighter: Zero 3 game)
- Zombies for Kevin
- Z for Zachariah (science fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system uses Controlotron's award-winning WideBeam transducer technology and includes Zeromatic Path[TM] capability which eliminates the need to stop flow for zero adjustments and prevents any zero calibration drift.
The analytical sensitivity, determined using 2 SD after 20 replicates of the zero calibration material were measured, was 0.
The Model 150 TMB Real Time Monitor with integrated calibration standards undergoes fault detection every shift, zero calibration every 24 hours and span calibration every week to ensure measurement accuracy.