In attempting to eliminate the artefact, Aoyagi realised the possibility of measuring arterial oxygen saturation without the need for zero calibration in a bloodless sample.
What does Z/CAL stand for?
Z/CAL stands for Zero Calibration
This definition appears very frequently
- Hour Set for Attack (US Navy)
- Creep Strength and Low-Cycle Fatigue Test Loop (material production)
- Development Line Item Number
- Developmental Line Item Number (usually abbreviated ZLIN)
- Z Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Height Determination
- Miscellaneous Taxpayer Information File
- Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments
- Zundel to Zundel
- zu Handen (German: in care of)(postal)
- Z Series Operating System (IBM mainframe operating system)
- Zaraz Wracam (Polish: Be Right Back)
- Zona Cero (Guatemala TV programing)
- Zymodeme 1 (genetics)
- Zero 2 (Street Fighter: Zero 2 game)
- ZZT (computer game)
- Zelda 2 Enhanced (video game)
- Zero 3 (Street Fighter: Zero 3 game)
- Zombies for Kevin
- Z for Zachariah (science fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system uses Controlotron's award-winning WideBeam transducer technology and includes Zeromatic Path[TM] capability which eliminates the need to stop flow for zero adjustments and prevents any zero calibration drift.
The analytical sensitivity, determined using 2 SD after 20 replicates of the zero calibration material were measured, was 0.