More than 2,000 zero balance accounts of local people were opened at the branch and a fake website with its server in the USA was also created to dupe the investors," the local district superintendent of police Upendra Kumar Sinha told the media yesterday.
What does ZBA stand for?
ZBA stands for Zero Balance Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZBA
We have 17 other meanings of ZBA in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Blend
- Ziraat Bankasi (Agricultural Bank of the Republic of Turkey)
- Zodiac Beauchamp
- Zone Blanche (French: White Zone; European ecovillage pilot program)
- Zone Boundary
- Zoom Back (cinematography)
- Zum Beispiel (German: For Example)
- Zurich Bank
- Zambia Basketball Association
- Zen of Business Administration (book by Marc Lesser)
- Zero Bias Anomaly
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (Philadelphia Department of Licences and Inspections; Pennsylvania)
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Boundary Bay Airport (Vancouver BC, Canada, Airport code)
- Zac Brown Band (band)
- Zebbug-Ghawdex (postal locality, Malta)
- Zero Bug Bounce
- Zero-Based Budget(ing)
- Zinc-Bromine Battery (energy)
- Zompist Bulletin Board (linguistics online forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zero balance accounts could be enjoyed by the people in the villages in the ultra-small branch, in accordance with the RBI s directives, and the transactions would be conducted through the branch, he said.
Kariyil Satheesh Kumar said he considered opening a corporate account two years back but decided against it when he learnt that the bank had rescinded its zero balance account policy.
As long as the statute of limitations for allowable or deficiency interest is open on the account on which the actual adjustment is to be made, a zero balance account should not preclude the taxpayer from filing a claim for underpaid allowable interest or overcharged deficiency interest.
Current problems relate to special situations such as double billing and erroneous billing by computer conversion input personnel and the inability by computer personnel to promptly correct debit errors and computer generated erroneous interest charges by input credits to the computer system to zero balance accounts.
We used zero balance accounts, or ZBAs, to control the cash movements centrally.