An acronym for Zero Air Pollution, ZAP is an appropriate name for the revolutionary, Santa Rosa-based car company engaged in the development, acquisition, commercialization, and distribution of 100% plug-in electric vehicles and electric vehicle power systems in the United States.
What does ZAP stand for?
ZAP stands for Zero Air Pollution (Santa Rosa, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZAP
We have 64 other meanings of ZAP in our Acronym Attic
- Zarathustrian Association of New Zealand
- Aluminium Doped Zinc Oxide (material for producton of organic light-emitting diodes)
- Zakrytoe Aktsionernoe Obschestvo (Russian: Closed Joint Stock Corporation)
- Zenith Angle Offset
- Zimbabwe AIDS Orphans
- Zero Age of Data
- Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Oberes Elbtal (German: Waste Management Senior - Zweckverband Elbe Valley)
- Zero Accident Program
- Zero Administration Package
- Zero Aggression Principle (philosophy; libertarianism)
- Zero and Add Packed (IBM)
- Zero Antiaircraft Potential
- Zero Auto Pollution
- Zero-Axial-Parameter (electromagnetics)
- Zeroes Aren’t Permitted (school program)
- Zeta-Associated Protein
- Zeta-Chain-Associated Protein Kinase
- Zinfandel Advocates & Producers (grapes, USA)
- Zone - Area - Province
- Zone Acquisition Process (F-15 aircraft system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ZAP Alias - ZAP standing for Zero Air Pollution - will cost just pounds 15,000 and go from 0-60mph in 5.
Alternative-vehicle producer Zero Air Pollution (ZAP) of California announced Wednesday it has signed an agreement to form a joint venture with China auto manufacturer Shandong Jindalu Vehicle Company Ltd.