A scale that can detect a zeptogram, the weight of a single protein.
What does ZG stand for?
ZG stands for Zeptogram (10 E^-21, one sextillionth)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZG
We have 1 other meaning of ZG in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Finger Y Region
- Zentrum für Zahnästhetik GmbH (Germany)
- Zero Five Zero (gaming clan)
- Zonular Free Zone (ophthalmology)
- Zaklad Fizjologii Zwierzat Kregowych (Polish: Department of Vertebrate Animal Physiology; Warsaw University)
- Canal Zone to Guantanamo (routing designation; US Navy)
- Zach Galifianakis (actor and comedian)
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- Zap Gun
- Zen Garden
Samples in periodicals archive:
That pursuit promises to open new linguistic territory as well: A hydrogen atom weighs about 1 yoctogram--a thousandth of a zeptogram.